Saturday, April 09, 2005

Dry Spell & Decorating

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a bit, I had a bit of a dry spell creatively (and financially, which puts a hamper on buying supplies). I just finished up two more pieces, though, so I will post pics as soon as possible.
Honestly, I am running out of ideas for the medium. I can't possibly think this thing has run it's course, I just need a bit of inspiration. I am hoping to shop a portfolio next week (setting a definite date means I will actually DO this). I figure if there's positive results to the set of work, then I will continue with it. If not, I'll hang this up for now and go in a different direction. After all, I still have an unopened set of acrylics to fiddle with...
Oh, yeah, and I had taken a bit of time out to redecorate my second bathroom, because the poor thing was HIDEOUS! Honestly, the wall change was a big help, and actually makes the creepy green fixtures look alright. This was jsut done with a sheet, if you can believe how easy that is! Oh yeah, and I brought in my uber-purple candelabra for an added touch. Now it's very Boudouir...
I'm quite pleased with the results.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home